Wednesday 4 January 2012

Chura-umi means beautiful ocean in Miyako island Japanese

Nico : I have to communicate in writing now. I have a trouble with my throat. Even though I had cold, I snorkeled in Miyako island. Then when I breathed in cold air, my voice became hoarse. But I couldn't stop snorkeling. The beaches were too beautiful to stop.
Me and MJ went to Miyako island from Dec 28th 2011 to Jan 1st 2012. Miyako island is one of the islands of Okinawa Japan. It is small and unbelievably beautiful island.
   
It is winter in Japan. Hyogo prefecture (where we live) is around 7 degrees these days. But in Miyako island, it is around 20 degrees in winter. So we snorkeled with wet suits there.












There are lots of beautiful corals and fish!!! You can see them only 2 meters from beach.









It was like being in aquarium. We watched a big fish about 50 centimeters near the beach! It's amazing!!!










We snorkeled after check-out and dried our wet suits until the flight for going back home.










Yes.
There are no shower and rooms for changing clothes while in winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment