Friday 5 October 2012

What I want to do in Japan before moving to Perth

Nico: First, I'd love to say `Thank you' for people who gave their help to apply my visa. I think they must helped it lots. So really really thank you.

Actually, I didn't expect to get the visa in early September. So me and MJ started to get ready for moving really suddenly. We promised each other to make happy memories until we leave Japan; not only prepare for moving. But it's really hard. One of the reasons is I worry way too much. For the first week after we knew I got the visa, I did lots of things for moving to Perth alone. MJ has to work until 17th Oct., so she couldn't do lots even though she wanted to. So I started to feel like we can't move to Perth on time. I thought there were too many things to do.

But gradually, I became to think we're OK. MJ did lots of things in weekends, and her colleague N and his girlfriend, and her other colleague K gave us their help. Though I am worried about it a little bit, I can feel safe.

So, I thought about our own promise. What will we do in Japan until moving to Perth?

1: USJ. We have annual pass of Universal Studios in Japan. So we'll definitely go to USJ.

2: Yakiniku. There is a yummy yakiniku restaurant near our apartment. We have saved our money for long time, so we haven't had yakiniku since we started to live this here.
taken from http://img2.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/83/fa/shissaning46/folder/239052/img_239052_29502537_0?1316704320

3:  Movie. We have reward cards of one of the Japanese movie theaters. I have the reward which I can watch a movie for free. So we should take it. Oh! I noticed just now it'll be the last time I can watch a movie with Japanese subtitles!!!

4: Eel. This is only for me. MJ doesn't need to have eel. She doesn't like it. But you know? Recently eel became more expensive than ever before. It's getting harder to get eel each year. So Japan started to import Tasmanian eel in earnest. I don't know if I can find a nice eel restaurant though, I'm going to try to find it.
taken from http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/36/f6/7f08a22aff546cbd189744afe94762dc.jpg

5: Katsu-don. MJ's sister really loves katsu-don. When we went to Perth for wedding, MJ promised her sister to make it after we move to Perth. So MJ has to learn the way to cook katsu-don from my mother.
 taken from http://pub.ne.jp/karihomaru/image/user/1288697577.jpg

So, we have to do lots of things before we leave Japan. But we're going to get some more happy memories in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment