Thursday 8 December 2011

I can't be cold.

Nico: Of course, we have a heated toilet. Japanese really love it. Especially for old people,they can avoid  heart attack from sitting on a cold toilet in winter. And for women, it makes them to feel clean when they have their period. I can't live without it.
Anyway, it's not the topic what I wanted to write today.
I want to introduce `kairo'. It means a body warmer.
Japanese often use them in winter. 
You put them into your pockets or stick them to your socks or underwear.
There are different types and sizes for different places.

Recently, it was really cold so I put them on my underwear.
I wonder if I am helping to reduce Japan's electricity usage because of that huge earthquake :)

sticky type
pocket type

I usually put them on my underwear like this.(This is MJ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment