Sunday 4 December 2011

McDonald's in Japan

Nico: I love McDonald's. MJ loves even more than me.
In Japan,McDonald's meals are the usual burgers, but also different meals according to the season.
For example, in early Autumn,they have `Tsukimi burger'. Tsukimi means looking at the beauty of full moon and is an old custum in September. `Tsukimi burger has a sunny side up and beef patty. You can choose add cheese as well. It's really yummy.
Now they have `Gurakoro (Gratin croquette) burger '. They use gratin croquette instead of beef patty. When I watch the cm of this burger,I feel always think 'The gurakoro burger is here again! It must be winter! I have to eat it before McDonald's make next season's burger !!!'

So, MJ went to but them for me. But I'm really sorry for her because she doesn't like seafood. Small shrimps are in gurakoro burger. She bit a little bit of my gracoro burger with no shrimp and said `Yummyyyyyyyyyyyy'. Should I remove all shrimps for her next time?
Taken from http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/menu/limited/gracoro/index.html

Taken from http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/calendar/index.html


4 comments:

  1. At the moment McDonalds in America has the McRib burger..it's ok, but the Japanese burgers sound yummier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the same as this?
    http://www.mcd-holdings.co.jp/news/2011/promotion/promo0926.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. come to thailand and try teriyaki chicken and rice, chicken congee, corn pie, and taro pie ..just a few of the different items we have on our mc donald's menu here :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Australia I rarely eat McDonald's! There is nothing anywhere near that interesting at 'Maccas' at home. :p - MJ

    ReplyDelete