Tuesday 13 December 2011

The vending machine that talked

Nico: There are lots of interesting vending machines in Japan. The vending machine that say things like `Let's start roulette!!' and singing something in a dialect and recommend drinks for men,women, and age groups.  


Anyway, I suppose I am lucky. Why do I think so? Because I won when I bought a coffee can from vending machine this afternoon.

I bought a coffee can from vending machine in front of the school.
When I picked the coffee up, I found a second one.

At first, I thought someone forgot to pick it up.
But I felt something strange. So I picked it up with a little bit scared.
The reason why I am nervous...It might be a bomb???





The can looked like a coffee can, but there's something weird. I stared at it for a long time. At last, I found it was a free gift from the vending machine.

       There are lots of sign for telling it free gift. 

















After I went back home, I opened it with MJ.



 Inside was a wide lens for cell phone and paper weights.












You can put it to the lens of your cell phone like this.












When you don't use it, you can keep it as a strap for your cell phone.












Hmmm. I don't know whether it is good or not actually.


















Oh, I almost forgot about it.
After you take the free gift out, you can use the can as a piggy bank.









There's no useless parts. It is awesome, isn't it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment