Tuesday 6 December 2011

Japanese coffee???

Nico: There are lots of canned coffee in Japan. Drinks companies produce over 100 types of canned coffee including renewal ones per year. On average,Japanese people drink 100 cans in a year. You can buy them from vending machine or convenience stores usually. In winter, you can buy warm ones from vending machines even.

Recently,I found a little bit weird coffee. I thought it might be weird taste but asked MJ how she thought about it. MJ also thought it might be weird taste. But I didn't know why I couldn't stop to try it. 

At first, I bought cold one from convenience store. It was weird.

But again, I couldn't stop to try warm one. So I searched warm one because there are a few vending machines which sell it and convenience stores sell only cold ones. Finally,I found warm one from vending machine!!!

I tried it.

As expected, it was weird.

The reason why I wanted to try it both cold and warm, it was coffee mixed with Japanese tea.
The Japanese tea is one of the most famous Japanese tea `maccha' from Kyoto.
I prefer to drink just coffee and just Japanese tea.


Taken from http://www.fukumotoen.co.jp/shop/matucha.html


No comments:

Post a Comment