Thursday 15 December 2011

TOMASH

Nico: I really love to stop by convenience stores.
I went to drop in and check around whether something new is being sold.

This evening, i stopped by one of the convenience stores where near our apartment.
And I found it in the drinks fridge.






This is sparkling tomato juice named `TOMASH'.
It is mada by `KAGOME' the company which is famous for their tomato ketchup and other healthy staffs.









Even has lemon, ginger, grapes so it doesn't feel like real tamato juice.


It has vitamins for a day, minerals, lycopene and gaba.













Me and MJ tried it.
It was yummy!
We'd like to try again!!!








I should have bought shares in KAGOME. Their share holders receive sample goods every year.

3 comments:

  1. at first the thought of sparkling tomato juice made me cringe, but since it has other ingredients like ginger, lemon, and grapes I imagine it won't taste that bad. I want to try some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha - When Nico brought it home, I was definitely thinking 'crazy Japan' but was really surprised. It is definitely tomato, but really yummy! It would be really refreshing in summer. -MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting! i'll have to remember to look for it when I visit in the srping :)

    ReplyDelete